3-Ingredient Camp Coffee Lollies
All you need is Camp Coffee, double cream and condensed milk to whip up these refreshing lollies!
Cook Time: 3 hours freezing
- 3 tbsp Camp Coffee
- 450ml double cream
- ½ x 397g can condensed milk
- 8 wooden lollie sticks (optional)
- 1. Pour the cream, condensed milk and Camp Coffee into a bowl and whip until it’s just holding soft peaks.
- 2. Line a small loaf tin with cling film or use lollie moulds if you have them. Pour in the coffee mixture. If you are using a loaf tin, place your lollie sticks evenly into the top of the mixture, so they stand upright.
- 3. Freeze for 3 hours or overnight.
- 4. Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving. Use the cling film to help you remove the loaf from the tin. Take to the table on a board and slice off individual lollies for your guests.
- 5. Note - Any leftovers can be kept in the freezer for up to 2 weeks!