Camp Coffee Crunch Cookies
Walnuts add a satisfying crunch to these easy coffee cookies.
15 minutes (30 mins cooling)
Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
- 1 tbsp Camp Coffee
- 125g plain flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 125g butter
- 50g granulated sugar
- 75g chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas Mark 5. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- 2. Sift the flour, baking powder and salt together, and then set aside.
- 3. Beat the butter and sugar together until light. Add the Camp Coffee, flour and walnuts into the butter mixture and mix well.
- 4. Roll the dough in cling film to make a log and chill for 30 minutes.
- 5. Once chilled, remove the cling film, slice the dough into 8 pieces and place onto the lined baking tray.
- 6. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until cooked.