Camp Coffee Cones
Next time you fancy an espresso, try serving it up in a chocolate coated ice cream cone. You won’t be disappointed!
Cook Time: n/a
- 6 tbsp Camp Coffee
- 100g chocolate
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 6 flat bottomed ice cream cones
- Milk and sugar to taste
- 1. In a bain-marie or glass bowl, melt the chocolate with the coconut oil, stirring until smooth.
- 2. Using a teaspoon, pour a small amount of melted chocolate into the cone.
- 3. Swirl the cone so that the chocolate coats the inside. Repeat until the inside of the cone is completely covered.
- 4. Turn the cone upside down and dip the rim so that it is covered in chocolate.
- 5. Place the cone right side up on a baking sheet and allow the chocolate to harden.
- 6. Once the chocolate has set, your cones are ready to enjoy. Add 1 tablespoon of Camp Coffee to each cone, top up with water, milk, and sugar to taste, and enjoy.