Camp Coffee Churro Pancakes
Fluffy pancakes topped with cinnamon and sugar. Perfect for those lazy weekend mornings.
Serves: 6 (2 pancakes each)
Cook Time: 4 minutes (per pancake)
- 1 tbsp Camp Coffee
- 225g plain flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp light brown sugar
- A pinch of salt
- 180ml whole milk
- 120ml sour cream
- 2 large eggs
- 70g caster sugar, for the coating
- 1½ tsp ground cinnamon, for the coating
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, brown sugar and salt.
- 2. In a separate bowl, whisk together the milk, sour cream and Camp Coffee. Then add the eggs, one at a time.
- 3. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir with a wooden spoon until combined.
- 4. In a separate bowl, mix together the caster sugar and cinnamon, then reserve.
- 5. Melt the butter in a large nonstick frying pan over a medium heat and add a tablespoon of pancake batter to the frying pan.
- 6. Cook the pancake until bubbles start to form in the batter and the pancake is golden underneath (about 2 minutes) then flip and cook the other side until golden (another 2 minutes). Once cooked, toss the pancakes in the cinnamon and sugar.
- 7. Repeat with the remaining batter and then serve.